Bring the excitement of the circus into your home this winter as Circus Omnium’s inaugural virtual season is now extended through April 4th! This bold new inclusive, multi-sensory circus experience featuring extraordinary multi-abled performers celebrates the enduring human spirit within each of us. There’s never been a more accessible and fully integrated circus. Whether you are in a seat at home, in the circus ring, or backstage, Circus Omnium provides equal opportunities for all abilities to perform, work and enjoy the show in a supportive and joyful environment.
Enjoy our special offer which makes your family's ticket only $19 (24% savings) to a Circus Omnium performance when you use code certifikid at checkout. Shows run now through April 4, 2021. Click here to view all performance dates. Available Show Times in EST are: Wednesday 7pm & 10pm, Thursday 7pm & 10pm, Friday 7pm & 10pm, Saturday 11am, 3pm, 7pm, 10pm, Sunday 12pm, 4pm, 7pm.
The word, omnium means, “of all and belonging to all” and that is exactly what it is. Circus Omnium is about diversity, equity and inclusion celebrating our strengths and individual uniqueness. There are numerous multi-abled international performers who will delight audiences at Circus Omnium, not because of their disabilities but because of their extraordinary talents. There has never been a circus like this and there has never been a time when we needed the circus more to unite our hearts.
While many live shows present limited special performances, which cater to the specific needs of those with visual, auditory, physical or other challenges, each Circus Omnium performance features ASL, captioning, audio description and simple text. Circus Omnium’s virtual showcases feature a stunning array of acts including:
- Hosts Johnathan Lee Iverson (the last Ringmaster of Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey) and Brandon Kazen Maddox (child of deaf parents who will use ASL during the show)
- International pole champion Jason Span (First Place, U.S. Pole Sports and Arts National Championship, Silver Medalist at World Championship)
- International funny man, Max-I-Mime (Cirque du Soleil and Deafway)
- Acclaimed aerialist Jennifer Bricker Bauer and her husband, musician Dominik Bauer team up for a breathtaking multidisciplinary artistic display
- Noemi and Elan Espana, 6th generation performers of the legendary Espana family
- Jenny Vidbel and her incredible equestrian ballet
- Internationally acclaimed Brazilian strongmen Dupla Mao Na Roda
- Sara Kebede Ethiopian Contortionist
- Guest spots from juggler Kevin Kujawa (autistic) and Brian Velazquez (blind)
Founder & Executive Director Lisa B. Lewis brings years of experience as Director of Community Programs for the Big Apple Circus working on their groundbreaking Circus of the Senses performances. Now, together with her stellar creative team, they have reimagined the art form of circus for 21st Century audiences.
Circus Omnium will truly be a circus for all at all times. You don't want to miss out on this extraordinary experience!